Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Easter Sunday 2022

 Like most holidays, we started our Easter Sunday with a few family photos. These were taken in our front yard.



 
I found this easy recipe online and tried it for our Easter breakfast.  It was quick, easy, and good.

We attended worship at Iglesia Del Camino in Antigua and a friend took another family photo at the church after the service.
 
We then enjoyed a meal at Cafe Cafe Guatemala.  It is owned by our friend and former colleague Jeff Macumber.  They have great breakfast plates, sandwiches, burritos, salads, crepes, and really good coffee. If you are in Antigua, give them a visit.  They are located at 7 Avenida Norte 18 B.  

The boys love fruit smoothies.  Ben had banana.
(I love that sign in the background- Adventure awaits, but first coffee....)

Cruz had strawberry.

David loving on Ben while we waited for our food.


Ben's strawberry and blackberry crepe. 

We rested during the afternoon and then that evening I cooked our Easter meal.  It consisted of turkey, carrot souffle, macaroni and cheese, English peas, and crescent rolls. Normally, I would cook lunch but this year we did supper instead. I was so tired from all of our recent activity that if I had not pre-thawed the turkey I probably would have skipped the whole meal.  I am glad that I pressed on and cooked though.  It turned into a fun family time around the table.

Easter supper

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord layMt. 28:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails