Friday, October 26, 2012

A Sweet Visit

This week we had a good visit with a childhood friend, her mom, and her twin daughters.  Anne and I grew up right down the road from each other and have been friends for as long as I can remember.  Her family is like my family and she would most likely say the same about mine.  It was soo good to see her.  We love her girls and kept them often when they were little.  We just felt like they were part ours.  It is hard to believe how much they have grown up.  We just love them and were glad to get to see them all in person.
Cruz, me, Ms. Shirley, Anna, Alli, Ben, and Anne

our boys with her girls

Cruz loves taking pictures lately.  He got my camera and took a few photos of them while they were here.  Here are a few of his pictures.  He does a pretty good job.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails