Friday, January 5, 2018

A Travel Update

We expected to be spending this weekend packing up our things, saying our good-byes, and preparing to leave next Wednesday, January 10.  That was the date we initially booked for our return to Guatemala.  Instead, it will just be another normal weekend in the States. 

I did not get medical clearance this week.  I am being sent for another test that I cannot get an appointment for until the end of the month.   I will then have a follow-up appointment that is scheduled for early February.  After that, depending on the results, we will wait to get word on our return.  We are a little bummed about it because we were ready to get back on the field.

I do not have any major medical concerns.  All of the tests that I have had so far have all come back clear.  I am having issues with low iron count and our medical team is having me do some tests to find out why. 

Pray that we would have peace during these days.  We are reminding ourselves that God's plans are greater than ours.  I will update again when we find out more. 

Here I am earlier this week prepped and ready for an endoscopy.  I had the best little nurses around!

Thank you for praying!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails