Monday, May 26, 2014

Four

Four years ago today at 8:15 a.m. we welcomed our first son Cruz David White into the world. He weighed 8.6 pounds and was 20.5 inches long.  To us he was perfect in every way!  He officially made us a mom and dad on that day and our lives have never been the same.  There is just nothing in this world like the birth of a child and the love that fills your hearts from the first moment you see them.   It is truly a blessing from the Lord and one that we have spent the last four years regularly thanking Him for.  Parenting is by far the hardest thing we have ever done in our lives but there is no greater joy than to love, teach, and share your life with a child. 
Welcome to our world baby boy!

our precious gift from God

he's had my heart from the start

that was one proud daddy!

our new family

I have done my best to celebrate each new year in big, fun ways.  It's the one day out of the year that I just go all out.  I LOVE my boys birthday's and celebrating them makes my heart happy.  Here's a look back at Cruz's previous birthdays-
May 26, 2011  
One Year Old 
He had a clown themed party in Sayaxche, Guatemala

May 26, 2012
Two Years Old
He had an Elmo themed party in Camotan, Guatemala

Little brother Ben was there to help us celebrate.  He was five weeks old.  This is one of my all time favorite photos of them.  It was taken on Cruz's 2nd birthday night.

May 26, 2013
Three Years Old
He had a farm themed party in Camotan, Guatemala

And now here we are May 26, 2014.  He turns four years old today.  Wow!  My baby is growing up fast.  We'll be celebrating Batman style with family in the States.  I am anticipating a fun day and looking forward to another year of watching our big boy grow.    Let the party begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails