Sunday, October 21, 2012

We Love A Good Fish House

Last Thursday night we made our first visit to Shivers Creek Fish House.  My mom had been telling me about it for a while and wanted to take us.  She thought we would love it and we did.  It was delicious!  We had fried catfish, fried shrimp, hushpuppies, turnip greens, french fries, and cole slaw.  After our meal we enjoyed some yummy red velvet cake.  We were all full but could not pass up the dessert.  It was good!  We will most likely be adding this to our list of places to eat on our trips home.  We had a great time.
David, Cruz, Jerry, Ben, my mom, me, and Ms. Marzell

Below are a few photos I took on the porch while waiting to go inside-
my mom and Cruz 



our little family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails