Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Little Carnival Fun

On Thursday night we drove to Wesson to attend the Red Ribbon Festival at Larsen's school.  Ben stayed home with David, Memaw, Maw Maw, Aunt Lisa, Shane... he was in good hands!  I enjoyed going with just Cruz and getting to spend a little time with him.  He had a lot of fun!
Cruz and Larsen

One of our first stops was to get his face painted.   I was not sure if he would let them, but he sat real still.  He got a puppy painted on his face.  It was really cute.



Jackie went with us and was a big help keeping up with him.

He played many games. 





His favorite thing was getting to ride the train.

me and Cruz

I was tickled to run into an old friend- Laura.  We were school buds and I have not seen her in years.  She has a baby girl just a little younger than Ben and I enjoyed getting to see them both.  I saw many faces of people I have not seen in years.  It was fun seeing old friends.

It was a fun night and as you can tell from his face- Cruz really enjoyed himself!  That's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails