Monday, May 24, 2010

View from the Top

This photo was taken on Sunday afternoon.  I thought I'd share with everyone what I have been seeing for the last few months.  No feet, no shoes, no legs, nothing but a BIG belly and the ground. I am going to miss this sight so very much!  (although when the baby comes, I do hope it goes away, lol)

We had a great relaxing weekend.  We spent time resting and lounging around, we got out and walked around town, and I got my hair cut.  I got my baby book and my belly book up to date.  We had a great worship service on Sunday morning and enjoyed lunch at a Salvadoran restaurant.  We love pupusas

We have said numerous times over the last few days, "can you believe this time next week.....".  

Today we are packing up and heading into Guatemala City.  We will stay at our mission house there tonight and be there until we check in the hospital on Tuesday.  It's going to be a crazy next few days.  Please keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good luck on the birth of your little one! I found you on SITS, but I was curious about your blog because we took a trip to Guatamala a couple of years ago. It was an amazing trip and since I have been very interested in going back again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I know you are so excited. I love the idea of "a view from the top". Wish I would've taken a photo like that too. :( I can't wait to "meet" Cruz. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails