Monday, February 16, 2009

It's a cool job, but for the wrong reasons

Typically I handle most all tasks in and around the kitchen. There is this one thing though that has become David's job and I am soo thankful that he faithfully does it. Our freezer is not a frost free one. It's the old fashioned kind that freezes up and you have to manually defrost it regularly. This gets aggravating but is something we have to do. He uses my hairdryer to defrost it. I think that's funny. I love that he does this for me!!! Here are a few photos I took of him tonight defrosting the freezer. We'll be gone for a week so it needed to be done before we left. He was almost finished by the time I took these photos. It doesn't show just how "frozen" it really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails