Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Miraflores Mall at Chrismtas 2023

One of my favorite things to do at Christmas is visit Miraflores Mall in Guatemala City.  It is my favorite mall in Guatemala.  During the holiday season it is simply beautiful!! This year we went on the first day of our Christmas school break.  As always we had a lot of fun!


These were stunning in person!

 
me and my boys

our traditional family photo in front of the tree




my favorite Christmas tree each year



The boys ride scooters every year.  The mall has a fabulous outdoor area.  You can almost forget you are in a large city while there.


After some time of exploring and photo taking, we met the Jarvis family for lunch and bowling. What a fun time we had together!  It was great to share part of the day with friends.

Canon and Cruz
He came home with us for a sleepover. That was a Christmas gift for both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails