Friday, January 19, 2024

Christmas Day 2023

In spite of being up until late on  Christmas Eve, the boys still got up early on Christmas morning to open their gifts.  



Who knew an LSU blanket could create such excitement??

He loves it!

Ben's new blanket.

They love Prime!!!




Ben got a new hat with his name on it.


When I was home for my dad’s funeral and going through some of his things, the boys asked me to look for them a pocket knife. I found two and they got them as Christmas gifts. The one I gave Cruz had my dad’s name engraved on it. (Cruz had gotten a knife for his 13th birthday with his name engraved on it so I thought this one was perfect for him). Priceless treasures that they both loved!!

Hooray for Pez!

Because I had recently made a trip to the States for my dad's funeral, they got a lot of their favorite U.S. snacks, candies, and foods this year.  They were very excited!


They loved their new inflatable sofa for their bedroom.

They got new school chairs

and a weight set.
We bought the weights and desk chairs used from another missionary who was moving back to the States.  They were both in excellent/ like new condition and brought the boys much joy.

I spent the morning cooking lunch.  

Our table set for Christmas lunch.
We had turkey, macaroni and cheese, carrot souffle, black eyed peas, deviled eggs, and rolls.

After eating, we spent the rest of the day laying around watching Christmas movies. It was fun and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails