Monday, September 4, 2023

Spending Time With My Family in Mississippi

Soon after arriving home to Mississippi, my family gave the boys a birthday party at the local Mexican restaurant.  My mom always does this for the boys on every trip home.  Everyone gives them cards with money, and it provides them with some spending money to have during their trip home.   They love this tradition!!

Who doesn't love a good chocolate chip cookie cake?
 


 
  
They made several trips to my uncle's house to drive his SXS.

They love getting to drive!
 
The boys with my mom.


The boys with my dad.


We attended a family reunion for my dad's family.
 
We enjoyed some great food while there!

cousins
 
He didn't drive this, but he sure wanted to.
 
Next up, some photos with David's family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails