Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Disney 2017 (Chef Mickey's)

The only character meal we did during our trip was at Chef Mickey's.  We had reservations for brunch on Friday which was our last day at Disney.  I liked having it at the end of our trip because it was a fun way to wrap up our week.  I am sure I would also love having it at the start of our week to kick it off.  Either way, I think I would always want to include a meal there as part of my trip to Disney.  It was one of the highlights of our week.

The buffet meal was great and a reason alone to go.  But, what we loved best was the characters that came around and greeted us at our table while we ate.  We got to see five characters in all- Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.  Each character walks around the restaurant and individually greets everyone at each table.  They sign autographs and patiently let you take as many photos as you want (you know I loved that!). After waiting in lines all week to greet characters, it was refreshing that they came to us. The boys really enjoyed it.  I loved it too!

Here are some photos from our meal there.
Chef Mickey's Restaurant
It is located inside the Contemporary Resort

our family at Chef Mickey's




 our group at Chef Mickey's 


Ben getting Mickey's autograph


Cruz getting Mickey's autograph


what a fun memory for our family






our group enjoying brunch at Chef Mickey's 




 


This is one of my favorites.

Another one of my favorites. These two were great sports that week wearing matching shirts each day.  They even wore light up Christmas necklaces.  I am thankful for the way they love their families and for the friendship and bond they have with each other. 

Here was my first plate of food.  I went back a few times.  It was so delicious!

one of my favorite things they served were Mickey shaped waffles

a few of the desserts

another cute Mickey shaped dessert

Later that day we were headed to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.  This meal kicked off the day in a really fun way.  Not only was this one of the highlights of our week but the party was too.  Both combined made for a perfect Disney day.  I will share about the party next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails