Friday, May 16, 2014

Ben's 23 and 24 Month Pictures

It's been a month today since Ben turned 2. I've been working on his blog book of his first two years and realized that not only did I forget to post his 24 month pictures but I also forgot to post his 23 month ones. So, I am combining them into one post. I only took monthly photos of Cruz up until 24 months so I will do the same for Ben.   I am a little sad to see it end but David is rejoicing. We have taken those monthly photos of our kids for the past 48 months straight.  We only had one lap-over month when Ben was 1 month old and Cruz was 24 months.  It's not always been easy to do, but I am thankful I was able to keep it up. I'll treasure these photos forever.  Just as I did for Cruz I'll be printing out a book of all of Ben's monthly posts. It will include all of his well-baby check-ups, his first and second birthdays, and a few of him and his brother. I did not do a separate baby book for either of them so this is like their baby books to me. These books will be precious to my heart as the years pass by.

Here is Ben at 23 months-




And here is my sweet boy at 24 months-


(picking flowers for his mama)

Little Boys are Treasures
Author: Unknown

Little boys are treasures
Who are worth their weight in gold.
And charm everyone around them
From the time they're minutes old.

They're Mommy's little darling,
They're a special pal to Dad,
And they bring the very happiest days
A family's ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails