Thursday, October 11, 2012

MS State Fair 2012

One of the things I like most about coming home during the month of October is being able to attend the Mississippi State Fair.  It is something I have loved doing since I was a little girl.  I love that I have kids of my own now that I can experience it with.  This was Cruz's third year to attend and was by far the funnest yet.  He loved it and experiencing it through his eyes brought a smile to our faces.  We always go twice.  We go once with David's family, and we go once with my family.  Our first visit this year was on Wednesday.  We all had a blast!  Here are a few photos from our day-
our family

Cruz loved riding the carousel
David, Ms. Linda, and Robin

Robin and Cruz

me and Larsen

Cruz and Larsen
one of our many trips down the slide

right after riding the roller coaster with Larsen



fun!

Shane, Cruz, Sawyer, and Larsen

Cruz loves the petting zoo

Sawyer and Cruz
David, Ben, Aunt Libby, Ms. Libby, and Tony

he would have ridden these motorcycles all day long

Shane, Cruz, and Sawyer

The highlight of his day was getting to ride the pony.  You can tell by his face how much he loved it.

Cruz loves to ride.  He rode everything I put him on.  He just met the height requirements for most of the rides.  He would laugh and smile the whole time and then start crying as soon as it stopped because he did not want to get off.  Many rides we would get him off and put him right back in line to ride again.  He had a blast, and we had a blast watching him!

We'll be going again on Friday with my family.  He is soo excited to return.  We always make a lot of fun memories there and I look forward to taking them again in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails