Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another trip to the MS State Fair

A yearly tradition for me was to always take my parents and my Aunt Nita to the fair. We would go during lunch time to eat and then walk around and look at all the sites and exhibits. I took them on Friday. I don't think any of them went last year because I was not here and they know I won't be here to go next year so we tried to make the best of the day and time we had.

While there we went and watched the circus.


No circus would be complete without cotton candy

This is the back of a t-shirt of a girl sitting in front of us. I loved what it said. How true!


One of the food booths was selling deep fried green beans. It sounded really strange but we tried them. They were actually good.

It was another fun but tiring day. We have been non-stop since we arrived home and will most likely need another vacation after this vacation to catch up on our rest, but we know that our time is short and we don't want to miss out on anything. We are having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails