Thursday, July 10, 2008

Service with a Smile

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalms 25: 4-5
We had a special treat this morning. Instead of getting out to go eat breakfast, we decided to have it delivered. It was the first time we have used a delivery service for anything other than pizza. Several restaurants and fast food places deliver here in Guatemala City. One of them is McDonald's. All the delivery services are done on motorcycles. You will see them all over the city delivering food. You can call in your order or even place it online. We can't believe we haven't used it more often, it was really convenient.














We are about to head to the airport to pick up our next team. It is a media team from First Baptist, Covington, LA. Pray for our travels today as we will be heading back to Coban with them. Pray for us over the next several days as we will be doing media evangelism in several K'ekchi' villages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails