Saturday, February 8, 2020

Magic Kingdom January 2020

We initially planned to add a few vacation days tacked on to our meeting in Orlando just to take the boys to Legoland. They have wanted to go for several years now. The more I thought about it I just could not pass up a chance to visit Disney since we would be so close.  So, a day at Magic Kingdom was for me.  It was a perfect day and I loved it from start to finish.   Here is a look at our time there.

Another picture of the sign.  Cruz asked "Mama, are you going to take a picture every time??"  Obviously, I responded with a yes. 

Hello Magic Kingdom!!!  What a happy sight.

me and Cruz on the monorail

Sweet little Ben walking into the park. 

 me and my boys
I love making fun memories with them! Not much brings me more joy.

our family at Magic Kingdom

Waiting for the rope drop.  We were at the front of the line ready to hustle over to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

We made it!  We got on quickly and that began our magical day.


"It's a Small World"



Cruz is not looking excited but he really was happy about riding Magic Carpets of Aladdin.

It was our first time to ride Pirates of the Caribbean.  We liked it.

ready for the pirate ride

This is what he was most looking forward to that day. It was one of his favorite memories from our last visit to Magic Kingdom.

And this is what I was looking forward to-  a Dole Whip twist.



riding Astro Orbiter


we had a fast pass for Space Mountain

this makes me laugh

We rode this twice.









Another fast pass ride was Thunder Mountain.  It is our favorite ride!  By the end of the day we had ridden it three times.

We watched the Festival of Fantasy parade (standing in the direct sun).


The fire breathing dragon was their favorite.

more ice cream

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin



Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

supper at Columbia Harbour House
After eating I surprised the boys with glow sticks that I had bought at our local dollar store here in Guatemala. It was fun wearing them at night.



riding Dumbo





Another turn on the teacups.  This time without me.  I am getting too old for all that spinning. lol

We were there at rope drop and stayed until the park closed.  By the end of the night we had ridden just about every ride there.  Some rides we rode more than once.  It was so much fun!

getting ready for the fireworks show




A perfect ending to our day.

It had been a long one.  We covered a lot of ground.  I wouldn't trade the memories for anything.  It really is a happy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails