Monday, August 12, 2019

First Day of School 2019-2020 (2nd and 4th grade)

We started our new school year a few weeks ago and so far things are going great.  Here is a look at our first day of school for 2nd and 4th grades.

I always have this sign greeting them as they walk into the kitchen on the first and last days of school.

He is getting so big!


It is our fifth year of doing school together.  It is definitely an adventure!

me and my boys





Our breakfast pancakes.  Cruz asked for plain and Ben requested chocolate chip.







our school room wall





Next are their first day of school memory pages.  They have been filling these out ever since they started Kindergarten. I have a book started for each of them with their first and last day of school pages.



Cruz's self portrait




Ben's self portrait

Instead of going out for lunch like we have done in the past, this year they chose to go out for supper instead.  They picked one of our current favorite places to eat- Sunset Terrace.

We all love the chili bean nachos.  It was a great end to a great first day! 
(Notice the jackets in July.  We LOVE Antigua weather!)

I am excited about this new school year and all that we will learn together.  Pray for us as we do school each day.  Pray for me as I prepare and teach them.  It can be exhausting at times but I do absolutely love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails