Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Eve 2017

We began Christmas Eve morning with a fun snowman pancake breakfast. 



Afterwards we headed to church.  We attended service at Central Baptist in Brookhaven.  We went out for lunch and then spent the afternoon curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies.  It was a fun and relaxing afternoon.

That evening we drove to Gallman to celebrate with David's family. 

A family photo at the Gallman house where his family gathers every year to celebrate Christmas and New Year's.

Christmas Eve 2013 at the Gallman house.
Oh my how the boys have grown!

They loved this dancing Santa and the dancing snowman.  





Here is an old video of Cruz with the snowman and Santa.  Watching this again made me smile.

David, Memaw, and the boys

David with his mom and sister

Memaw with the grandkids 

 my sweet boys

cousins

ready to open gifts from family




 
David and the boys with his grandmother

David, Ben, Maw Maw Farmer, Cruz, and Memaw Linda

cousins- Ben, Cruz, Larsen, Sawyer, and Kaylie

Just some of the family that was there.  We had a house full.

We drove back home that night.  I got the boys dressed in their Christmas pajamas and took a few photos before they were off to bed.  They were so excited about Christmas morning!

 When they were both asleep I got busy putting out all of their gifts.  I think I was a little excited too.

I made one last check on them before calling it a night.  They were sleeping so peaceful.  I hurried off to bed too because I knew the next day would be a busy one.  

I just love Christmas Eve night with little ones around.  It is so magical and filled with excitement.  I'm going to miss these days when my boys get bigger.  These are precious years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails