Saturday, November 16, 2013

School Pictures 2013

Cruz's school did not take school pictures until the very end of the school year. Because of that we did not get them before school ended. The other day his teacher showed up at our house on a tuk tuk and dropped them off to us.  I was glad to get them.  I recently finished making him a memory book of all of his preschool photos.  I think it turned out cute and will be looking forward to getting it in the mail when we get to the States.  I was glad to be able to add these last two photos before it was printed.

Cruz's 2013 school picture
(have I mentioned lately how much I miss that tooth!!!)

Cruz, Miss Olexi, Carlos, Diana, and Joselin
I do not think a single day has passed since school got out that he has not asked to go play with this group.

He is signed up for a 3 year old preschool class in the States starting in January.  I know that he is going to love it just as much if not more and I look forward to the friends he will make and the memories he will have from his time there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails