Friday, November 29, 2013

Lunch At Porches

One of the things I was looking forward to doing after getting home was going to eat lunch at Porches. I went the very next day. Ben was napping so David stayed home with him and I took Cruz with me. My mom and dad met us there.
lunch at Porches

my mom, Cruz, and me

Cruz and his Mimi

Cruz and his Paw Paw Paul at Porches
 
After lunch they came over to where we are staying and spent the rest of the day with us.  My mom, Ben, and I went to Wal-Mart and did some shopping that afternoon and then I cooked supper and we all ate together.  My mom volunteered for bath duty and got the boys cleaned up and in their pj's before they left.  That was a welcome break.  We had a fun day together!

David, Cruz, me, Ben, my mom, and my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails