Sunday, November 3, 2013

God Has A Plan

These photos are from our last Bible study in Lagunetas. The lesson theme was "God has a plan for me". We reviewed the story of baby Moses and the plans God had for his life. We then talked about the plans God has for each of them. At the end of the lesson I gave them each a sheet of paper and had them draw a picture of what they want to be when they grow up. It was fun to see what they drew.  A few responses were a fireman, a secretary, a nurse, a doctor, and a chauffeur. I took photos of a few of the kids showing their papers.

Their papers say "Dios tiene un plan para mi" (God has a plan for me).  At the bottom I added the verse Jeremiah 29:11.  I pray that each of these kids will have the opportunity to live their dreams.  I pray also that they would come to know Christ and the great plans He has for them.  Would you pray for that as well?

This Saturday will be our last time to teach in that village until we return from the States.  Pray for us as we go and share the gospel one last time with them.  Pray also that God would continue to work in their hearts while we are gone and draw them unto Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails