Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

On Saturday we made our annual visit to the pumpkin patch.  This year we went to a new place- Swan Creek Farm.  It is located near Monticello.  It is a beautiful farm filled with lots of things for kids to explore.  We all had a good time. 
our group photo- we were with David's family

They have a large petting zoo area that is great for kids.  Cruz enjoyed all of the animals.

They have pony rides and you know that made Cruz's day.

There are a lot of places for photo taking (which you know made my day, haha)

There is a large playground area for the kids to play and run around.

They have a zip line which I assumed  my little boy was too small for.  He saw the other kids doing it and wanted to try it himself.  I asked, not expecting them to approve, and they said yes.  He climbed up to the platform, got his equipment on, and took off.  No fear!  He makes me really nervous, but I loved watching him do it.  We actually love his adventurous spirit.  He makes us smile.  He cried when he had to get off so we bought him another ticket and let him do it again.  I think he would still be there riding if we would let him.  He loved it!

My "baby" on the zip line.

He played hard the whole time we were there.

We rode the hayride to pick out our pumpkins.

Cruz liked this one.

Of course we took a few family photos. 

Going to the pumpkin patch is another one of the reasons I like vacationing in the fall. It's just a fun thing to do with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails