Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ben's First Solid Foods

We recently started Ben on solid foods.  He is still a few weeks shy of turning 6 months, but we'll be in the States when he does.  I thought with all the other changes and new things he is going to experience it would be better to start him now and us both get adjusted to it before we travel home.  So far he has had rice cereal, bananas, and apples.  He eats them all very well.  Here are a few photos of his first night eating-
He looks pretty happy about it, huh.







Cruz asks to feed his brother too.  I let him "help me" one day.

It's as though Ben is looking at me like "ARE YOU CRAZY", haha.
I love these two and watching them grow and interact warms my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails