Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday

We are continuing to return to the village of Nearar each Sunday to lead a Bible study.   There have been visitors at random times, but for the most part it is just the one family of believers that we are teaching.  The last few weeks there have been a large group of young kids coming.  They have decided to start leading in some praise music each week and that is going well.  We already know that the work in this area is very slow.  It is going to take a lot of time, patience, and prayer to see any fruit from the work being done.  Would you join us in praying for the village of Nearar and the few believers that live there?  Pray also for David as he studies and prepares each week to teach them God's word.
Me and my boys hiking the trails.
I looked down about half way through our Bible study time and noticed that my shirt was on inside out.  Oh the joys of being a tired mama.  Trying to get ready to leave the house these days is a challenge.  I am more concerned that my kids are dressed and fed and that I have packed all that I might need than about myself.  Maybe I should start paying a little more attention. haha

Cruz was determined to wear his rubber boots. They look so cute on him.

He kept stopping along the way and putting his hands up to his eyes.  I thought at first that he was rubbing them.   After a few times I heard him say "cheese".  I asked him what he was doing and he told me "take pictures".    That boy is a MESS!!!  I am pretty sure he will have his own camera waiting for him on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails