Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Apartment in Camotan- The Kitchen

One of my favorite rooms in our new house is the kitchen.  I find myself spending a lot of time in there these days even when I am not cooking.  I just like to hang out in there because it is so cheery.  Speaking of cooking I have been doing a lot of that lately too and really enjoying it.  In addition to meals I have made several desserts just in the last week.  I have baked a chocolate chess pie, a peach cobbler, brownies, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  I will be interested to see what the scales tell me next week at my doctor's appointment, haha. 

When we first visited this place back in November I took a few photos of the way it looked to remind us afterwards.  I am glad I did because a few rooms looked a little different when we returned.  Here are a few before photos-
a view of the kitchen from the door (a little blurry)

There were a few overhead cabinets but none below.


And a few after photos-
Looking in from the door.  I love the double sink and having a real faucet.

Our landlord installed cabinets and drawers on the bottom for us without us even asking.  What a surprise to return and see these!  She has been such a blessing to work with.  It is a much different situation than our house in Sayaxche.  She really put a lot of effort to have the place ready and comfortable for us.




I really, really love our kitchen!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails