Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Anniversay!

Fifteen years ago today we said "I do" before a crowd of family and friends at our home church, Harmony Baptist, in Crystal Springs, MS.  It was one of my most favorite days ever!  As soon as the festivities ended it was as if we stepped out onto a fast moving train and have not slowed down since.  It has been an amazing journey that I have enjoyed, and have so many memories to cherish.  I cannot imagine life without David.  He is my partner, and my best friend.  I thank God for him, a true gift, and pray we have many, many more years to share together. 
My anniversary is my favorite day of the year.  I look forward to it and love to reminisce about our wedding day.  I still love watching our wedding video and being reminded of the love we share.  It is funny how we thought we knew everything about each other, yet we have learned so much about each other over the years.  Things have not always been perfect or easy, but we never expected it to be. 
I look forward to growing old together, and to all the future memories we have yet to make!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! And may God grant you many many more!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails