Sunday, March 27, 2011

Visiting My Granny

I was glad to get to squeeze in a visit with my Granny while we were home.  After my Papaw died last November they had to put her in a nursing home.  She is in Liberty, MS about 1.5 hours away.  David, Cruz, my Mama, my Aunt Betty, and I made the trip down to visit her one afternoon.  I was glad we got to go.  She is doing well, and she looked great.  She had her hair fixed really pretty and had her nails painted hot pink.  I loved that!  My Granny is 95 years old.
me with my Granny Annie

Granny and Cruz

Aunt Betty, David, and Mama getting a cup of coffee

Granny Annie and Aunt Betty (my Papaw's sister)

four generations

I am looking forward to seeing her again on our next visit home in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails