Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Think He Likes It

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the first thing we put together from our crates was Cruz's crib.  It stayed in our living room for several days and over the weekend we moved it into our bedroom for him to start getting used to sleeping in it.  We finished painting his nursery yesterday so it will take a day or two to let the new paint smell get out before we move it in there.  He napped and played in it while it was in the living room and has slept in it the past two nights in our bedroom.  I took these photos of him the first time we put him in it-
and if you can't tell by these photos just how much he liked it, check out this video of him-

it wasn't long and we found him like this-
I can't wait to get his nursery organized and decorated.  I'll be posting photos as soon as I do.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails