Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mississippi State Fair (second visit)

On Monday we made another trip to the MS State Fair with my family.  It was my Dad's birthday, and I always enjoy taking him to celebrate. 
We all had catfish plates from the Cock of the Walk.  YUM!

Aunt Nita, me, and my Mom enjoying pineapple ice cream

Cruz and I in the petting zoo

Aunt Nita, Mom, Cruz, and I

my Dad and David waiting for us in the shade

 
After eating (a lot) and walking around we heading into the Trademart Building to look at all of the things inside (really for the a/c).  We enjoyed seeing all of the old cars, vendor booths, and blue ribbon winners. 
It was a fun day with lots of fun memories!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so we just missed yall! We went to the fair on Tuesday. I would've loved to see that cute little boy. Oh, and yall too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails