Monday, October 11, 2010

Mississippi State Fair (frst visit)

Saturday we went to the Mississippi State Fair with some of David's family.  We've always gone twice- once with my family and once with his.  It's always fun!
Our family at the fair although you can hardly see Cruz

We enjoyed eating!  There is always an abundance of food at the fair and you can get almost anything you want.  I say that most of the food there is like a heart attack on a stick.  ha 
Robin
This made us laugh- a donut burger.  In person, it didn't look all that bad. 

I ENJOYED getting to ride the merry-go-round with Cruz this year.  I teared up a little as we rode.  I've gone to the fair all my life and have always riden the rides with everyone else's kids and now I am finally able to ride with my own child.  It was a sweet moment for me.  I can't wait for more times like these!
Daddy and Cruz

Sawyer is my real riding buddy.  I have enjoyed riding fair rides with him since he was Cruz's age.  We have fun doing that together and I always look forward to it.  

 Sawyer, Larsen, Kaylie, and Kelly

 Our sweet niece, Larsen

Kaylie, Larsen, Robin, and Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails