Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 39 w/ video

I WILL BE 39 WEEKS TOMORROW!
Where has the time gone?  I can't believe we have made it to the end.   I have had such a a great pregnancy!  If the next 9 months could just be as easy and joyful as the past 9 months, I'd be really blessed.  We are humbled by soo many that have prayed us through this time and who have prayed for our child.  He is not even here yet, and he has been well prayed for and loved.  That blesses our hearts.  We can't believe that this time tomorrow we will be holding him in our arms!  It's like we are living in a dream. 

The pregnancy has been 9 of the best months of my life.  Aside from wanting a child, I've always just wanted to be pregnant.  I've often thought of what it would be like, how it would feel, how I would look, etc. and it has been everything I've dreamed of. I am going to miss having him in my belly and feeling him move around, but at the same time I am ready to see his sweet face!

Am I nervous about the delivery/ c-section, you bet!  But isn't everyone their first time?  I must say though that we both have a perfect peace about the process and are fully trusting the Lord to take care of all of us and provide for us during this time.  He has always been faithful before and we do not doubt that He will continue to be.  Also, how could we not be at peace knowing how many people are praying for us!  That in itself is overwhelming. 

We might not have the most perfect, well mannered, well behaved, cutest, sweetest child around but you can bet that he will be among the most loved and cared for!  We consider him to be a perfect gift from God and can't wait to raise him to know the God who created him and loves Him more than we ever could. 
In case you missed it, here's our plans for the next few days-
I will check in to the hospital today around 6:00 p.m. I am scheduled for a c-section tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at 8:00 a.m. (that will be 9:00 a.m. Central Time for all you home folks).  The doctor said to expect to be in the hospital for 3-4 nights, depending on how we are both doing.  The baby will have his circumcision sometime on Thursday.  We will take lots of photos but are not sure when we will be able to post them.  I doubt the hospital has internet service and we do not have camera phones.  So, it might be Friday or Saturday when we get home before we can post anything but we will asap.  I can update my facebook status from my cell phone but can't check mail.  I'll try to post a few updates over the next few days when possible.  Keep us in your prayers!!!

We'll leave you with a little "looking back" video from our past 9 months.  What an exciting adventure it has been and we thank you for coming along and enjoying it with us!

2 comments:

  1. Regina and David, that is a beautiful timeless video, and I will have you both (and your doctor) in my prayers tomorrow morning that everything goes as planned, and that you and baby are healthy. blessings, parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved "reliving" the last 9 months with you. The video was priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails