Sunday, March 21, 2010

Starting To Say Our Goodbye's

The last few days have been full with get-togethers with family and friends.  We have been doing a lot of eating and visiting.  On Thursday night we met some family at a local Mexican restaurant.
On Friday night we met my step-sister Janet and her family for dinner in Brookhaven
Janet and I
me with Allen, her oldest son
Saturday we met some of our former students for a Mexican lunch.  It was great to see all of them!
Nickey, David, Tyler, and Rickey
Jackie, me, Candice, and Amanda
We spent Saturday afternoon visiting with my grandparents
it was hard saying goodbye to them knowing that at their age (94 and 89) it might be the last time we see them
me and my Granny

We have a few more get togethers before we leave.  We are pretty much booked up until the time we go.  It's great to feel soo loved and have so many people wanting to see us off.

1 comment:

  1. Checking in with you to see how things were going. I wasn't sure when you would be heading back. You are surely looking good! I always think pregnant women are beautiful. And, I love his name!

    Enjoy your time together with all your loved ones. Looks as if your days here are quite full! That's what happens when lots of people love you!

    Take care and God bless all 3 !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails