Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 25

I am 25 weeks today! 
ABOUT THE BABY-
At 25 weeks he should weigh around 1.5 pounds and be about 8.75 inches long.  He seems very active and kicks all the time.  I feel him most in the late evening.  I hope he is not a night owl like his dad.  ha


HOW AM I DOING?
I feel great!  I had my monthly check-up today and all was well.  I will only have one more check-up in the States before we return to Guatemala.  I can't believe how fast it's going by!  I gained 5 pounds this past month.  Between our cruise, visit to Alabama, and meals with family and friends, I was really surprised it wasn't more.  That makes a total weight gain of 15 pounds so far.  We will also have one more sonogram on our next visit before we leave.  I am excited to get another glimpse of baby Cruz.  In case you missed yesterday's post, we have named him Cruz David White.  He'll be called Cruz. 

David made a short video of the heartbeat at today's appointment-

I am starting to feel big and pregnant.  An average uterus at this stage is about the size of a soccer ball.  That's big to me! 

We are thankful for another good Doctor's report.  Please pray these next 15 weeks go as smoothly as the previous.  We appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails