Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 23

I am 23 weeks today!
ABOUT THE BABY-
By this week, the baby should weigh almost 1 pound and be about 8 inches long.  He should be about the size of a small doll.  His daily workout routine includes moving the muscles in the fingers, toes, arms, and legs regularly. And I can feel a good bit of that.  He should be able to hear and react to sounds from the outside world as well as hear my voice and others around. 
HOW AM I FEELING?
I feel great.  We vacationed this past week and I enjoyed it but could tell that my energy level was not like previous vacations.  I get tired a lot faster and have to rest more often.  The rocking motion from the ship did not bother me at all (which surprised a lot of people).  What did bother me was all of the different smells! 

I enjoyed eating a lot of seafood this past week.  I had oysters, catfish, red snapper, tilapia, lobster, crab, and shrimp cooked in many different ways.  It was all very delicious!!  I also ate a lot of ice cream and enjoyed drinking decaf coffee.  I have not had coffee since finding out I was pregnant but did drink decaf with several meals this past week.  It was more like flavored milk because I would mix it half and half but it was good!

I am getting to the stage where it is getting more uncomfortable to sleep at night.  Besides the fact that I use the bathroom numerous times, I am finding it harder and harder to find a position to rest in.  I think this has a lot to do with me feeling tired during the day.

Keep praying!!  Only 4 more months to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog header. you two look so happy. and your pic today is awesome. you are looking radiant again. so happy for you and your hubby and baby. you're on my prayer list for a happy healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails