Friday, February 26, 2010

A Shower of Blessings

Tuesday night we had our second baby shower at the home of my sister-in-law Robin.  It was mainly for David's family but also included some friends. 
Robin and I
We received many nice gifts!!
the food was also delicious
David's cousin, Tiffany, made the cake.  She did a great job!
Tiffany and I
Tiffany, me, and Robin
David's mom- Linda, David, and I
Ms. Linda, David, and Robin
Mrs. Esther, Jennifer, me, and Teresa
me, Angel, David, and Mrs. Velma
Angel does monogramming.  She did several things for both of my showers.  It told her when we took this photo that when Cruz asks me one day why his name has to be on everything, I am going to show him this picture and tell him that it's Mrs. Angel's fault, ha ha. 
Amy, Eliza, and I
Eliza was in one of my preschool classes. I can't believe how much she has grown!
David's family
Aunt Lisa, Aunt Pat, Mama, and Aunt Libby
Alexis, JoAnn, and I
Rita, Hannah, and I
Terri, me, and Mrs. Martha
We had a great shower!!  It was fun visiting with everyone and hearing everyone's excitement about the baby.  We feel soo loved!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, You guy`s are blessed. God is good!

    Blessings on your both and the little one.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails