Friday, December 11, 2009

Lately...

We recently had my grandparents over and went out to lunch with them.  My grandmother is 94 and my grandfather is 89.  They are both still in pretty good health and full of life.  I am enjoying spending time with them while we are home. 

Earlier this week we drove to McComb to not only watch our niece play basketball but also to eat dinner with David's dad and step-mother.  Here's a group photo of everyone after our meal-
Kelly, Mr. Harold, Larsen, Robin, Kaylie, Jody, Sawyer, Regina, and David

We went to First Baptist, Crystal Springs to see their children's choir Christmas program.  Our nephew, Sawyer, was in it as well as several of my former kids from the kindergarten program there.

We took a night and went to see a play at New Stage Theatre.  Seeing "A Christmas Carol" has always been on my list of things to do at Christmas time.  It's been several years since we've been able to go so we were happy to see it this year.  It was really good, as always!

We have a busy day and weekend ahead.  We are enjoying getting out and visiting and doing things we love to do.  I am glad to be feeling well and have the energy to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails