Monday, March 2, 2009

Prayer Request-

This is David's sister, Robin Carpenter.
She has been having some back pain and experiencing numbness in her foot. She had an MRI and it showed that she had a bulging disk in her lower back that is pushing on a nerve. She has been experiencing a lot of pain. She has not been able to function, and can only stand for very limited amounts of time and can barely walk. She will see a neurosurgeon on Tuesday, March 3. She has plans to visit us along with her husband, three children, and David's mom during spring break (March 15-21). Pray that she can get some relief and be able to make that trip. Please pray that the disk problem is healed and that she won't need surgery. Pray that she can walk and function without pain. You can visit her blog at www.mscarpenters.blogspot.com Be sure to leave her a comment to let her know you are praying. Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for doing that. I am doing better. I feel the prayers. I would not have done so well at work yesterday without them. I am hoping for some positive information from the doctor today. I really am doing much better. I am just afraid to stop taking the steroids. I will let you know what he says.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails