Thursday, February 19, 2009

Heading to Mexico


MAC Region Ladies Retreat

Mexico City, Mexico

Feb. 20-22, 2009

"For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ." Philippians 3:20

I am very excited about the opportunity to be flying to Mexico City today to meet up with about 120 other ladies who serve in our region of the world for a 3 day Women's Retreat. Our theme is "Falling into Joy" and we will be studying Philippians 3. It will be a weekend full of Music, Bible Study, Prayer, Workshops, Fun, Fellowship, a few door prizes- :) I look forward to making some new friends as well as reconnecting with some I haven't seen in a while. Please pray for me and all the other missionary women to have a safe, relaxing, and refreshing time.

David will be hanging out at the Mission House in Guatemala City while I am gone. He will be fellowshiping with some of the other men over the weekend. Pray for him as well.

I will fly back into Guatemala City on Monday afternoon. We will return to Coban on Tuesday. I'll post an update with photos once we get back. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails