Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Memories

I thank all of you who have sent me birthday greetings today. I have been overwhelmed by all of the love and wishes I have received. Thank You!

We started the day with breakfast at the Posada hotel in Coban. Eating breakfast there is one of my favorite things to do here. It is an old hotel that has lots of antiques in it and a beautiful dining area. I love to sit out back in the open area to eat. Here are a few photos from there-
After breakfast I stopped by my sewing ladies house. She has been making some curtains for the guest apartment and they were ready to pick up. I had taken her some cookies for Valentine's day. So, today, she gave me flowers. She didn't know it was my birthday, but they made me really happy.

After lunch I got a special treat. I went to a local salon and got a pedicure & manicure. I have had manicures before but never a pedicure. I LOVED it! Can't wait to do it again.

After dinner we finally cut the cake and enjoyed it along with a cup of Coban coffee.

It's been a great day. We are about to watch a few "I Love Lucy" episodes (another one of my favorite things) and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails