Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time is passing by quickly

Time flies when you are having fun! We can't believe that half of our time home has passed. Where has it gone? We have definitely been on the go!

Monday morning David attended our local associational Pastor's Conference. He was able to see and catch up with several pastor's in our area. He had a great time.

Monday night we attended revival services at our home church, Harmony Baptist. Dr. Ron Herrod is preaching and he does an excellent job.

Tuesday I had a great visit with my mother's other sister, Carolyn, and her daughter, Trish. We met for lunch at Porches (my favorite).

Aunt Carolyn, Trish, Regina, and Margaret (my mom)

No girls day out would be complete without some retail therapy. We spent the afternoon at Wal-Mart browsing all over the store. We had a lot of laughs and fun. We are planning on hitting the mall tomorrow.

This is me with my Aunt Carolyn. We saw these bags on clearance and both had to have one. They actually look like something from Guatemala. I will use mine as my purse on the flight home. It is big and roomy and I plan to stuff it full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails