Friday, October 17, 2008

Strong Hope Baptist Church

Wednesday night we had the privilege of sharing at Strong Hope Baptist Church in Wesson. We had a great time and the people were very loving and welcoming. They were very interested in our work and ministry in Guatemala and will most likely be some of our strong prayer supporters over the next year.

I have several family members who are members there. One of them is my cousin Kim. She is the one who lined us up to come. Her daughter, Brittany, contacted me while we were in Virginia doing our training and asked to be my pen pal while we were in Guatemala. We have spent the last two years writing back and forth and have learned a lot about each other. It has been fun to have that contact with her.

Brittany & Regina

My cousin Kim and her daughter Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails