Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Baptist, Crystal Springs

Wednesday night we shared at First Baptist Church, Crystal Springs, with the 1st - 6th graders. We had a large crowd of children there to hear about our work in Guatemala. It was fun sharing with them.
David & Kaylie

Regina & Larsen

David sharing about our workI wore my K'ekchi' clothing and talked to them about how the people dress and live

I dressed Kaylie like a K'ekchi' girl and had her try to walk with a basket on her head

This is Will and Walker. I taught both of them in preschool at this churches Kindergarten

This is Eliza, Levi, and Sawyer. I taught Eliza as well.

Kaylie, Regina, Sawyer, & David

After the service we went to David's grandmother's house. His sister, Robin, wanted to try on my skirt. She said it was not as heavy as she thought it might be but could not understand why they wear so much material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails