Thursday, February 28, 2019

My Birthday 2019

On the 25th of this month I celebrated my 47th birthday.  My boys are getting to the age now that they want to help make it fun, and I love that!  They worked with David to plan out a few things that they wanted to do.  Here is a look at my special day-

They made a "spider web" on my bedroom door for me to break through that morning.  I think they were even more excited about it than I was.  

They had the kitchen decorated and could not wait to show me. 

Balloons and streamers were hanging everywhere.

They even decorated my stove.  

 and they decorated my chair.

 they colored me flower pictures

and even gave me some beautiful flowers


We had blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

  birthday breakfast

We spent the morning doing school.  

 Cruz made and gave me this in school as a teacher birthday gift.

For lunch we went into town and ate at one of my current favorite places- Ta'Cool.  

 I love these shrimp tacos!!!

I spent the afternoon at a local spa getting pampered.  When my mom visited she left me a birthday card and money to do something on my birthday.  It was a special treat that I really enjoyed.

That night we had pizza and I baked a cake.  It was chocolate with peanut butter icing.  It was very delicious!

 It was a great day and I had fun from start to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! What a great day! It shows how much streamers and the spiderweb on the door mean to them when they can not wait to do it to you! What wonderful memories you are making for your boys! Hope the years keep getting better and better! HUGS Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have learned from the best how to honor the birthday person! What a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails