Thursday, November 8, 2018

Wedding Bells

On Tuesday night of this week we attended the wedding service for Odilio and Maria Yolanda (Yoli as we call her).  Yoli lives in Nearar and has been a faithful member of the church.  Odilio began attending earlier this year and soon afterwards they began to date.  On Tuesday they became husband and wife.

Soon after we arrived at the church I took my camera out to begin taking a few photos.  When it would not turn on I opened it to check on the card thinking I might have left it in my computer when I last loaded photos.  The card was there but the battery was not.  I could tell by the look on Cruz's face that he knew what was wrong.  He immediately confessed that he had taken the battery out to charge it for me.  He thought he had done me a favor but failed to put it back or tell me ahead of time that he did it.  Ugh!  So, instead, I had to take photos with my phone.  It does not take good pictures, especially from a distance and with poor lighting. 

Anyway, here are a few photos I took.  It was a sweet wedding and I am glad we were still here so we could attend it.

Adilio waiting on the bride to arrive. 


a view of the crowd as we waited for her to walk in

Here comes the bride!

saying their vows





tossing the bouquet


the groom's turn

Yoli with her flower girls

she was a beautiful bride!

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! So nice and all about the couple instead of "our" weddings which consist of trying to outdo every other bride! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails