Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Porches

We began our first morning home with a full breakfast and a visit from my mom and dad.  The boys were excited to see them.

the boys getting welcome gifts from their Mimi

One of the things she brought them was silly string.  It didn't take them long to want to go outside and spray it.

fun with silly string 

After a little visiting we headed out for lunch at my favorite place to eat- Porches.  It is always one of the first places I go when we come home. 

On our way to lunch at Porches.  I always enjoy it a lot more when I go without the boys but I want them to have memories of it so I usually take them at least once.

Mimi and Cruz at Porches

Ben and Pawpaw




swinging on the porch at Porches 


Aren't the hydrangea beautiful!

Here is a short video that tells a little about the restaurant. 

It has always been my favorite place to eat.  I just love everything about it.  It's a warm welcome back to the Southern culture that I so often miss while away.  Time just slows down a little bit while you are there and I cannot wait to return again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails