Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Gulf Shores, Alabama 2014

Lack of Internet service and the overwhelming/ stressful task of preparing to move out of the Country again is the main reason for my lack of consistent blogging lately.  I am pretty mentally drained and trying to get a train of thought to write a blog post just makes me extra tired, ha.  But, I'll do my best to get us caught up before we fly back to Guatemala.  We now have tickets booked and plan to return on Monday, June 30.  That's only 12 days to put our lives in a bag, say our last goodbyes, and go.  Prayers are appreciated!

I had left off with our trip to the beach.  Here are some photos from our 7 day family vacation to Gulf Shores, AL.  We went with David's family.  There were 18 of us sharing a beach house that week. 
This was our beach house.  It was called Sunrays.  It had 9 bedrooms and 9 baths.  It was very nice!

the view of our house from the beach

It had a private pool that our boys really enjoyed.

Ben having fun with a water gun

my boys in the pool

their new shark towels

they loved playing in the sand!



and they loved the ocean!



Ben loved the ocean most of all.  He wanted to go far out where the waves were breaking.  He had no fear.  He called it the "big wa wa". 

Cruz, me, and Larsen

everyone enjoyed picking up seashells




we flew kites



we went on many crab hunts at night





and most of all we just chilled and had a relaxing time.  The boys loved the beach and I am soo glad they got to experience it with family before we go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails