Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Past and Present

Here's a look back at Mother's Day pictures from the past five years.

Mother's Day 2010
I was 37 weeks pregnant with Cruz.  This picture was taken at our apartment in Antigua, Guatemala.  I had NO IDEA just how much my life was about to change.

Mother's Day 2011
My first Mother's Day with a child in my arms.  This photo was taken at our house in Sayaxche, Guatemala

Mother's Day 2012
We were blessed to have one but who knew we'd ever have more!  Cruz was about to turn 2 and Ben was almost 1 month old.   I was a happy mother indeed! (tired, but happy ha)  This picture was taken in Chiquimula, Guatemala.

Mother's Day 2013
I love these two boys with all my heart!  This picture was taken at our home in Camotan, Guatemala.  They were 1 and almost 3 years old.
Mother's Day 2014
It just gets sweeter with each new year.  What a blessing it is to be their mom.  This picture was taken at Lake Lincoln State Park in Mississippi.  Ben is two and Cruz is almost 4.  Time is passing by soo fast!

Happy Mother's Day to each of you.  
May your day be filled with all the things that make your heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails