Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trunk Or Treat's

This past weekend Cruz and I attended two Trunk or Treat's in our town.  We normally return to Guatemala before Halloween, but this year we purposefully planned our trip to be home during that time so Cruz could attend a few of the things our area does.  I felt like he would enjoy it and I knew I would enjoy taking him and watching him experience it.  On Saturday night we attended one uptown that benefited the Mississippi's Toughest Kids Foundation .
Cruz and I getting ready to get in line.  It was a cold night and there were a lot of people there.  The line was very long to get in.

my little frog man

He was not sure about all the costumes.  He just wanted the candy, haha

His favorite is definitely suckers


Cruz with our brother-in-law Kelly.  He was giving out candy for his business.

On Sunday afternoon we attended another one at Lake Chautauqua hosted by New Zion Baptist Church. It was fun and I think Cruz enjoyed it a little better.  The weather was a little nicer too so that helped.





making a salvation bracelet with Jill

getting his face painted

Cruz and Becky (one of our former youth ministry students)

I had planned to take Ben to both of these events but it was just too cold and windy to get him out.  He stayed home with David and family.  I enjoyed spending some one on one time with Cruz.  We had fun!  Ben will get to go with us on Wednesday night when we attend a Fall Festival at our home church.  It will be indoors and we are looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails