Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fish Fry At Paw Paw Harold's

I have been terrible about blogging this week.  I am not sure if it's because we are busy or because I am just tired.  Either way, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Last Saturday we traveled south to McComb to visit David's dad.  His sister and her family also joined us.  We all had a good time sitting around talking and watching the kids play. It was a nice day so we were able to sit out on the back porch.  Mr. Harold fried catfish for supper and we also had french fries and cole slaw.  It was delicious and we ate way too much!  We had homemade apple pie and ice cream for dessert.  We always enjoy our time with them.
a family picture of us all
David, Ben, Cruz, me, Sawyer, Jody, Mr. Harold, Larsen, Kaylie, Robin, and Kelly

David and his daddy getting ready to cook the fish

Ben and Paw Paw Harold

me and my sweet boy

Cruz

Sawyer, Larsen, and Cruz

They kids had a lot of fun playing in the yard

and playing inside as well.  It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails